Dubai Day 4
Dubai Day 5
A fast paced, highly interactive programme recognised by the Association of Coaching UK, introduces the practical techniques to coach individuals for professional development. Real life case studies, group discussions, personal feedback and continuous practice are all used to build the framework for professional coaching skills. The workshop particularly focuses on the GROW model.
The workshop is designed to create an assured coach, confident to tackle work and behavioural issues and help their coachees achieve set goals. This includes:
- Understand the purpose, ethics and power of Coaching.
- Gaining commitment in times of change.
- Tapping into people’s potential and their desire to succeed and improve.
- Solving technical and organisational problems.
- Dealing with difficult people and dramatically enhance their own and other’s performance.
Innovative HR Solutions has aligned this programme with the Association for Coaching (UK) and the standards they set to help participants gain Associate and Member Level Membership with the Association following the workshop.
There is some homework and post-course work – practical and theoretical work required.