A complimentary session exclusively for MBTI Practitioners!
The Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Forum was launched in April 2011 and with over 500 members the use and expertise of the MBTI instrument continues to grow in the Middle East. The Forum is exclusively for qualified MBTI Practitioners and is an opportunity to grow the global awareness of the MBTI tool and strengthen the skills and effectiveness of the practitioners who use it in the GCC region. The Forums are currently held bi-annually in Dubai and we also have a LinkedIn group, MBTI Middle East, exclusive for MBTI practitioners to join to stay up to date and informed with the latest MBTI news.
The MBTI Forum provides practitioners with the opportunity to:
- Network with local and international practitioners
- Develop skills through sharing experiences and listening to expert speakers
- Receive exclusive MBTI Forum news
- Receive special offers on products and training
- Online discussions hosted by accredited trainers
- Become a member of the MBTI Middle East Linkedin Page
Previous Forum topics have included:
- Temperament over Type
- Managing Conflict through Type
- Using Type to improve the Innovation process
If you are a certified MBTI practitioner and would like to join the Middle East MBTI Forum Book now!